Today’s show is part one of an experiment! Normally, on the podcast, I plan all the content and just outline my answers and record the show. But recently, in my Facebook group, I put out the invitation to ask me anything and I would answer the questions on the podcast!
I thought you would give me some easy questions that I could answer easily. What I got was anything but easy questions! So today we are focusing on the fun or what I would consider the funny questions – and there are business lessons to be learned, even in the funny questions.
The business oriented questions will be answered in a separate podcast, so stay tuned for that.
- My hair – oh wow, are you serious?
- Crack cocaine in a jar
- A Christmas baby – and how I was able to win at life by having 2 birthdays in one year
- The emotional memories of raising the triplets
- Vegan cakes?? Who cares as long as it is cake!
- Stupid things happen to me all the time, so it’s hard to narrow it down to my most stupid.
- Cake nightmares? I’ve had many sleepless nights worrying about cakes falling
- Find out whether I am a midnight snacker – having such a sweet tooth, it’s an interesting concept.
- Find out about my favorite pets growing up and what kind of animals we have today.
- All things are possible, so does other life exist? I share my take on it.
- Find out if I have been cursed or hexed by someone, and no, I’m not talking about my hair!
- My favorite Disney movie – the first movie I remember seeing in a theater
- Lots of movie questions…….I love movies!
- If I could change one thing in life, I would call my Dad. Find out why and how I still don’t have questions answered.
- Topsy turvy cakes are the worst idea ever!
- Drip cakes look like cakes that I want to eat, so I love this cake trend. Yummy cake is my favorite.
- What cake decorating icon would I like to meet? You’re going to have to listen to find out.
- There are thousands of lessons that I would teach young Michelle, so where do I start?
Life isn’t all about business or baking, so i hope you’ve enjoyed today’s episode and more importantly, I hope I’ve answered all of your crazy questions! Don’t forget to join me again when I finally get around to answering your serious business questions. I can’t wait to share them with you!
bizbakeontour.com – See me in person and join me on my world tour
Build Your Profitable Cake Business – opening in October
Sweet Side Gig – opening in August – this is different that anything I’ve ever done!