Everybody really loves to give advice, right? Especially when you become a parent… And I’ve spent lots of episodes of this podcast giving you great advice too- from many other people as well as myself. So today, I’ve decided to share with you some of the best advice that I’ve been given, with the hope that you will find it interesting and useful- and maybe even hilarious. Listen in, to find out more!
After both giving and getting advice from people for years and years and years, I thought it would be fun to do a podcast episode where I offer you some of the very best advice that’s been handed to me over the years, from all kinds of interesting people. Because of me being me, a lot of these pieces of advice come with some amusing stories, so I really hope you will enjoy what I have to share with you today, with some of it being serious and some of it not really so much. Listen in now, to get some of the best and most interesting advice that I’ve ever been given.
- The first bit of advice that I got from Joe, my Head Chef boss, to really up my productivity. Great advice, but it really pissed me off at the time!
- Learning why you should try before you buy.
- Some awesome and really simple advice that I got from David, the first ever Business Coach that I hired.
- Learning to own the decisions that you have already made.
- Some business advice from my dad- and he really was the ultimate entrepreneur.
- Why you really need to want to do something, to make it work.
- A very unsexy bit of advice that I got from a potential mentor.
- Some advice that I took from a profound quote that I heard. This has given me the emotional freedom to let go of the people that I really need to let go of.
- Why we really never stop learning.
- Some wonderful advice that I got from my husband, David, during our honeymoon.
- Why you should listen and take in all the advice that you hear, even if you don’t see the relevance if it straight away.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m always happy to hear from you!